We hand the reins over to our listeners in this episode – it’s a special all listener feedback show! The topics we discuss include:
- Asian-American women an interracial relationships
- Our interview with Ad Age reporter Matthew Creamer in episode 43 about racial discrimination in the advertising industry
- Our discussion in episode 44 about offensive Halloween costumes
- Jen’s rant in episode 43 about people’s over-the-top reactions when they learn she’s Jewish
- Our discussion in episode 44 about racial profiling
- Our live show, podcasted in episode 45, about the dangers of positive stereotypes
- Whether the average white person really considers himself multiracial
- Opposition to an interracial relationship between a black woman and white man
NEW TO PODCASTS?
Check out this great introduction for the new podcast listener from iTunes. It breaks down all the different ways you can find podcasts, listen to them, subscribe to them, and so on.
Duration – 46:35
File Size – 19.2 MB
Right-click here to download an MP3 of Addicted to Race Episode 46
Click here to never miss an episode by subscribing to us in iTunes
click the button below to play it immediately